10928 Grant Rd., Houston, TX 77070
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
- That the Bible is the true and infallible Word of God from Genesis to Revelations.
- That fasting is an act of humility before God. It is a sacrifice of one's own will. It humbles the soul. Fasting should always be accompanied with prayer, praise, worship, and reading the Word of God in the purification of our hearts. Outward exhibition is a symbolic way to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- That God has given apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers for the perfecting of the saints for the work of ministry. These offices are active offices that are functioning in the Church today.
- In the manifestation of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. They are tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy, words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, and healing.
- That there are diverse forms of worship. These forms include dancing, singing, shouting, raising of our hands, clapping, and playing a vast variety of musical instruments.
- That all must be "born again" to enter into the Kingdom of God. If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
- That the tithe is the Lord's and it is holy unto the Lord. To tithe is to return to God 10% (percent) of what he has given you. Tithing is the covenant connector to biblical prosperity. Tithing is not a matter of law, but of love.
- In the laying on of hands for the purpose of impartation, and/or the expulsion of unclean or demonic spirits.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he was born of the virgin Mary. He was crucified and buried. He descended into Hell, paid for all of our sins, and was resurrected on the third day.
- In the eternal life after a physical death. The righteous will spend eternity in Heaven. Sinners will spend eternity in Hell.
- That prayer is the believers multifaceted communication with God. Daily prayer is mandatory in attaining an intimate relationship with God.
- That communion and its elements are essential in representing the body and blood of our Lord Jesus. It is by taking part in communion, that we proclaim, His death until His return.
"This we do in remembrance of Jesus Christ"